Unleashing the “Entrepreneur” in UST Alumni Through a FREE Series of Workshops
Calling all University of St. Thomas-Houston alumni yearning to explore their entrepreneurship urge. The University’s McNair Center for Entrepreneurship and Free Enterprise is partnering with Houston Community College (HCC) to offer a brand new, never-done-it-before series of FREE workshops to UST alumni.
Designers developed the series to be of high value to entrepreneurs who plan to create a business, are in the early launch stages, or want to grow their business.
Director of The McNair Center Dr. Patrick Woock said, “We are very honored that HCC’s Entrepreneur in Residence David Regenbaum and HCC are working with us to bring this amazing opportunity to UST alumni!”
The convenient workshop will take place in UST’s Anderson Hall on 5 Saturdays as follows:
- Module 1 – “Vet the Venture,” Sept. 25, 2021
- Module 2 – “Ignite the Entrepreneur in You,” Oct. 2, 2021
- Module 3 – “Financials for Small Business Launch & Growth,” Oct. 16, 2021
- Module 4 – “Sales and Marketing Powered Up,” Oct. 23, 2021
- Module 5 – “Minimizing Risk,” Oct. 30, 2021
A different instructor from the HCC Business Success Series will lead each workshop. Upon completion, participants will have implementable plans and knowledge for sustained success.
All interested alumni are invited to register here.