UST Named to Princeton Review's '2024 Best Colleges' Rankings
University of St. Thomas, located in Houston, Texas, is named one of the Best Regional Schools for undergraduates by the Princeton Review in its recently released 2024 Best Colleges: Region by Region rankings.
Princeton Review salutes schools in seven zones – Mid-Atlantic, Midwest, Northeast, South, Southwest, West, and International – that the publication considers “academically outstanding and well worth consideration in your college search.” A total of 630 schools were recognized this year.
The Princeton Review rankings, tallied in multiple categories, are derived from current student feedback on their experiences at the schools in its guide.
Princton Review, an education services company, profiles and again recommends the University of St. Thomas Texas on its website. In UST’s guide listing, student survey comments include:
- “Professors expect a lot from you. There is no spoon-feeding,” attests a junior.
- “Each of my professors knew me personally before the end of my first semester. They are truly concerned with ensuring that you fully understand the material and are getting the most out of your academic experience,” says a student who grew up attending large public schools.
- “The experience at UST is amazing. That sums it up,” says an undergrad.
- “Fitting in for any type of student is as easy as walking up to a friend and striking up a conversation,” says a sophomore.
- “We are in the middle of the Montrose area, which is filled [with] great restaurants, coffee shops, and thrift stores,” says a psych major.
UST is one of 41 schools listed in the Southwest Region. Princeton Review does not rank its colleges by number but in alphabetical order.
UST is a private, liberal arts, Catholic university located in the bustling heart of America’s fourth-largest metropolitan area.
For more about the Princeton Review, visit www.princetonreview.com/college-rankings/best-regional-colleges.