Center for Irish Studies' Invitation to Attend the "Irish Women in Energy" discussion
The William J. Flynn Center for Irish Studies and the Consulate General of Ireland in Austin invite the UST community to celebrate International Women’s Day 2022 with the Irish Network Houston. Irish Network Houston will host an in-person panel discussion, “Irish Women in Energy,” at 5:30 p.m. on March 8, at Highline Park, 600 N. Shepherd, Suite 499, Houston 77007. The panel discussion begins at 6 p.m. with time afterward for questions and networking.
These Irish Women in Energy panel members are Houston-based:
- Karen Buckley (moderator) – Global Design Integration Lead, People & Culture, BP
- Elmear Bonner – President, Chevron Technical Centre - CTO
- Barbara Harrison – Vice President Offsets & Emerging for Chevron New Energies
- Carolyn Comer – President, Shell Energy North America
- Pamela Kearney Skaufel – Vice President of Global Procurement, ExxonMobil
- Aoife Toomey – Senior Digital Science Associate – Digital Science & Engineering, BP
The Honorable Robert Hull, the Consul General of Ireland, plans to attend.
Enjoy light refreshments. Indoor and outdoor areas are available for guests, and the event is free. Register to attend here.
Garner and Highline Park are sponsors for this event.